NOTE: Your subscription agreement includes a nonrefundable automatic renewal. Your subscription will be renewed at the end of your monthly or annual term using the credit card on file unless you cancel before the next renewal date. Annual subscribers will receive a reminder 30 days prior to the end of your term. See the shopping cart for the renewal date for each subscription.
Already a subscriber? Log in to access your content.
Answer These Questions:
Get the answers to these questions and more with RADAR on Specialty Pharmacy.
- How are payers developing management approaches for drugs and diseases?
- What factors go into payers’ formulary determinations?
- What are the most recent cost forecasts and comparisons for specialty drugs?
In Each Issue You’ll Find:
- In-depth articles with multiple perspectives, addressing major catalysts and ongoing topics of interest, such as specialty pharmacy network strategies, new FDA-approved specialty products, payer management strategies for drugs and diseases and M&A trends impacting specialty pharmacy stakeholders.
- Data and analysis of specialty drug trend and spend, cost projections and pipeline data.
Is This Right for You? Our Audience Includes:
- Pharmacy directors and medical directors at MCOs
- Specialty pharmacy and PBM executives
- Infusion suite and home infusion executives
- Executives and marketers at specialty pharmaceutical and related diagnostic and device companies
- Home health agencies
- Industry consultants
- Drug distributors/wholesalers and clinical diagnostic manufacturers
- Investment firms and analysts
Delivery and Billing Information
PDF versions of the publication are available on the publication’s subscriber-only Web page on the day it’s published; subscribers receive an email notification of each new issue. Please whitelist AISHealthRadars@aishealth.com to ensure messages are delivered to your inbox. Access to the website will be available as soon as your order is processed (usually within two business days); you will receive a username and password via email. Subscription renewals are billed, to the credit card on file, per the monthly or annual term you choose when you place your order. From time to time, plans and pricing may be adjusted as we add more content. Should that occur, you will be notified a month before your next billing date. Please email us to learn more about group subscriptions for five or more users.