Already a subscriber? Log in to access your archives.
Answer These Questions:
Health Plan Weekly answers these questions and much more.
- How can I understand the value insurers place on integrated medical and pharmacy data — and how that drives the payer acquisition landscape?
- How should I track the recent growth in outcomes-based contracts and how they fit into the competitive landscape?
- How can I understand what investments my competitors are making in adherence programs, network enhancements and other innovations?
In Each Issue You’ll Find:
- In-depth articles with multiple perspectives, addressing recent news events or trends.
- Exclusive data and analysis of insurer market shares, enrollment trends, coverage policies and vendor contracts.
- Monthly bonus: Analysis and discussion of Blue Cross and Blue Shield Plans — plus a full page of AIS Health’s exclusive data featuring Blues plans’ market share, product offerings, financial results and more.
Is This Right for You? Our Audience Includes:
- Health insurer executives and managers
- Managers of provider-led plans
- Major health system or medical groups, ACOs and other provider organizations
- Pharma companies
- Care management companies
- Health IT vendors
- Law firms
- Industry and financial consultants
Delivery and Billing Information
PDF versions of the publication are available on the publication’s subscriber-only Web page on the day it’s published; subscribers receive an email notification of each new issue. Access to the website will be available as soon as your order is processed (usually within two business days); you will receive a username and password via email. Printed publications are mailed 1st class through the U.S. Postal Service; you should receive your first issue within 7-10 business days of your order. Subscription renewals are billed, to the credit card on file, per the monthly or annual term you choose when you place your order. Please email us to learn more about team pricing.