NOTE: Your subscription agreement includes a nonrefundable automatic renewal. Your subscription will be renewed at the end of your monthly or annual term using the credit card on file unless you cancel before the next renewal date. Annual subscribers will receive a reminder 30 days prior to the end of your term. See the shopping cart for the renewal date for each subscription.
Already a subscriber? Log in to access your content.
Answer These Questions:
RADAR on Drug Benefits addresses these topics and more with in-depth analysis and data.
- How should my plan develop management approaches for traditional and specialty drugs reimbursed through the pharmacy benefit?
- How can I plan for potential federal and state laws, regulations and initiatives aimed at reducing drug prices for consumers?
- How is the payer market likely to manage the new drug I am preparing to market?
In Each Issue You’ll Find:
- In-depth articles with multiple perspectives, addressing major catalysts and ongoing topics of interest, such as drug trend and spend rates and recent research.
- Exclusive data from AIS Health and MMIT, such as indication-specific drug trends, coverage policies and copay/coinsurance levels.
Is This Right for You? Our Audience Includes:
- Health plan and PBM medical or pharmacy directors
- Pharmaceutical executives
- Retail pharmacy executives
- Employee benefit and actuarial consultants
- Law firms
- Financial analysts
- Trade groups, health plan associations and consumer advocates
Delivery and Billing Information
PDF versions of the publication are available on the publication’s subscriber-only Web page on the day it’s published; subscribers receive an email notification of each new issue. Please whitelist AISHealthRadars@aishealth.com to ensure messages are delivered to your inbox. Access to the website will be available as soon as your order is processed (usually within two business days); you will receive a username and password via email. Subscription renewals are billed, to the credit card on file, per the monthly or annual term you choose when you place your order. From time to time, plans and pricing may be adjusted as we add more content. Should that occur, you will be notified a month before your next billing date. Please email us to learn more about group subscriptions for five or more users.